No time to read this post? It will only take you a minute or so and will give you plenty of information about finding a career in Mexico. Have a look at these tips below; they will help you get a rewarding job in Mexico:
- Let all of your contacts know you are looking for a career in Mexico.
- Be part of any social media circles that spotlight careers in Mexico.
- Be out in public places as much as possible – Starbucks, art gallery openings etc. You can make contacts anywhere in Mexico.
- Post a short Vlog about your career aspirations and yourself on Facebook and make sure you ask friends to share it.
- Make sure you contact the businesses you are interested in to see if they have any job opportunities in Mexico.
- Make sure your resume is tailored specifically for the career you are applying for and update it for every job type you apply for.
- Regularly check the classified ads.
- Make sure you check your email account regularly, at least every hour. You will then be able to respond to any potential employers straight away.
- Finding a career is a numbers game. Don’t wait for one to reply first and make sure you apply for careers in Mexico everywhere you can think of.
- Be cautious when answering a telephone call from an unfamiliar number, as this could be a call from a possible employer in Mexico.
- Have some business cards printed and have them with you at all times.
- Always smile and be positive, you never know who may be watching!
Please add your comments if you have any of your own ideas regarding finding a career in Mexico.